Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference, in Austin, Texas, USA ISBN 978-1-880094-92-1 Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), Chesapeake, VA
As TPACK has taken hold in the teacher education landscape, researchers and practitioners have begun to develop tools and techniques for assessing this type of teachers’ knowledge (Abbitt, 2011). Nevertheless, measuring TPCK is a difficult task. Acknowledging the challenge of identifying let alone measuring TPCK, the researchers of this study set out to determine whether or not TPCK or some of its components could be identified in pre-service teachers’ written lesson plans and reflections as well as podcasts of lesson implementations and reflections on technology integration.
Dias, L., Davis, E., Sarsar, F. & Cuby-Richardson, C. (2012). The Use of Podcasts in a Technology Integration Course for Pre-service Teachers' Development of Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge. In P. Resta (Ed.), Proceedings of SITE 2012--Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (pp. 4672-4678). Austin, Texas, USA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved March 22, 2019 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/40347/.
- Abbitt, J.T. (2011). Measuring technological pedagogical content knowledge in preservice teacher education: A review of current methods and instruments. Journal of Research on Technology in Education, 43, 281-300.
- Angeli, C. & Valanides, N. (2009). Epistemological and methodological issues for the
- Authors (2007).
- Authors (2010).
- Boyatzis, R.E. (1998). Transforming qualitative information: Thematic analysis and code development. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Cognition and Technology Group at Vanderbilt. (1991). Technology and the design of generative learning environments. Educational Technology, 31(5), 34-40.
- Graham, C.R., Burgoyne, N., & Borup, J. (2010). The decision-making processes of preservice teachers as they integrate technology. In C. Crawford, D.A. Willis, R. Carlesen, I. Gibson, K. McFerrin, J. Price& R. Weber (Eds.), Proceedings of the Society for
- Hancock, R., Knezek, G. & Christensen, R. (2007). Cross-Validating measures of technology
- Miles, M.B., & Huberman, A.M. (1994). Qualitative Data Analysis: An expanded sourcebook (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, California: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Mishra, P., & Koelhler, M.J. (2006). Technological pedagogical content knowledge: A framework for teacher knowledge. Teachers College Record, 108(6), 1017-1054.
- Vygotsky, L. (1978). Mind in society. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University.
- Yin, R. (2003). Case study research: Design and methods (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publishing.
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact email@example.com.