Structured and free discussion supported by video-recording in the activities of apprenticeship online:a pilot experimentation
Carmelo Piu, University of Calabria, Italy ; Angela Piu, University of Aquila, Italy ; Orlando De Pietro, University of Calabria, Italy ; Cesare Fregola, University of Roma Tre, Italy ; Maurizio De Rose, University of Calabria, Italy
E-Learn: World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education, in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA ISBN 978-1-880094-66-2 Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), San Diego, CA
The virtual places intended for the introduction, the development and the diffusion of methods finalized to training, suggest numerous innovations that redefine some processes characterizing the conception, the planning and the realization of paths directed to communication and learning. In the complexity of the forms, the technical and technological proposals, the specific intervention strategies of the didactic action, the paradigms that serve as guide in the traditional environments of education cannot always be brought back on the background of some virtual contexts when these are organized as learning environments.Our proposal keeps in mind some “experiences” and experimentations under way in the course of Experimental Pedagogy and the Master in Planning and evaluating in education of the university of Calabria and is concentrated in connecting, particularly, the potentialities of some tools of the education support.
Piu, C., Piu, A., De Pietro, O., Fregola, C. & De Rose, M. (2008). Structured and free discussion supported by video-recording in the activities of apprenticeship online:a pilot experimentation. In C. Bonk, M. Lee & T. Reynolds (Eds.), Proceedings of E-Learn 2008--World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (pp. 3110-3116). Las Vegas, Nevada, USA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved December 19, 2018 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/30108/.
© 2008 Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
- Binanti L. (2005). “ Il tirocinio tra setting e atelier ”, in Perruca A. (ed), Le attivit à di laboratorio e di tirocinio nella
- Cole M.(1998). Cultural psychology. A once and future discipline, Harvard University Press. De Pietro O., De Rose M., “ I-Lesson-Learning and teaching: a tool for the WIS-Learning”. Atti del convegno ED-MEDIA 2007 World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia& Telecommunication– 25-29 June 2007, Vancouver – CANADA. De Pietro O., De Rose M., “ I-Observation: a web-based tool for the collaborative learning”. Atti del convegno “ EISTA ‘ 07 ” The 5th International Conference on Education and Information Systems, Technologies and Applications” , Orlando, Florida, USA July 12-15-2007, Proceedings conference.
- De Kerckhove D. (1993). Brainfraimes. Mente, tecnologia, mercato. Come le tecnologie della comunicazione trasformano la mente umana, Baskerville.
- Frabboni F., Guerra L. (1996). Il tirocinio nella formazione dell ’ operatore socioeducativo, Roma, NIS.
- Fregola C. (2003). Riunioni efficaci a scuola. Trento, Erickson.
- Jonassen D.H. (1994) “ Thinking technology, toward a constructivistic design model”, in Educational Technology, vol. 34, April, pp 34-37.
- Irvine S. (2000). What are we talking about? The Impact of Computer mediated Communication on Student Learning. In C. Crawford et al (Eds.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education International Conference 2000 (pp. 354-358). AACE.
- Lèvy P. (1997), Il virtuale, Raffaello Cortina, Milano,.
- Liu, T.C. (2005). “ Web-based Cognitive Apprenticeship Model for Improving Pre-service Teachers’ Performances and Attitudes towards Instructional Planning: Design and Field Experiment” Educational Technology& Society, 8 (2), 136-149.
- Piu A. (2007) “ Tirocinio e formazione universitaria a distanza” Prospettiva EP, N. 3, pp. 35-65.
- Piu C.(2001). Autonomia scolastica: un ’ identit à da ricercare, Roma, Ma.Gi.
- Piu C. (2006) Simulazione e competenze, Roma, Monolite. –
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact email@example.com.