E-Learn: World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education, in Washington, DC, United States Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), San Diego, CA
As online, hybrid, and web-enhanced instruction become more pervasive in higher education, and as many faculty become more technologically savvy, college and university leaders continue to be challenged by how to create and assess flexible and relevant professional development for faculty who teach eLearning courses. This research project aims to close this gap by using data visualization to assess the quality of its online and hybrid faculty development and the impact of that faculty development on student learning.
Frizelle, S. & Brockhaus, A. (2016). Using Data Visualization to Assess Faculty Development for eLearning Teaching and Learning. In Proceedings of E-Learn: World Conference on E-Learning (pp. 1321-1326). Washington, DC, United States: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved December 16, 2018 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/174076/.
© 2016 Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
- Allen, I.E., & Seaman, J. (2015). Grade level: Tracking online education in the United States. (Research Report). Newburyport, MA: Babson Survey Research Group and Quahog Research Group, LLC.
- Allen, I.E., & Seaman, J. (2016). Online Report Card– Tracking Online Education in the United States. (Research Report). Newburyport, MA: Babson Survey Research Group and Quahog Research Group, LLC.
- Altbach, P.G., Gumport, P.J., & Berdahl, R.O. (2011). American higher education in the twenty-first century: Social, political, and economic challenges. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Bichsel, J. (2013). The state of e-learning in higher education: An eye toward growth and increased access (Research Report). Louisville, CO: EDUCAUSE Center for Analysis and Research.
- Dahlstrom, E. (2012). ECAR study of undergraduate students and information technology, 2012 (Research Report). Louisville, CO: EDUCAUSE Center for Applied Research.
- Johnson, L., Adams Becker, S., Estrada, V., and Freeman, A. (2015). NMC Horizon Report: 2015 Higher Education Edition. Austin, Texas: The New Media Consortium. Quality Matters. (N.D.). Https://www.qualitymatters.org/
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.