E-Learn: World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education, in Washington, DC, United States Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), San Diego, CA
The purpose of this paper is to describe the development of TPACK-based curriculum on 3D printer use for preservice teachers. TPACK theory, 3D printing in education, and the ADDIE model of instructional design are explained. A TPACK-based curriculum for instructing preservice teachers on 3D printers and their use in educational settings is then outlined. The TPACK-based curriculum is structured to be delivered in five phases. The efficacy of the curriculum will be tested in a future study.
Yi, S., Park, H. & Lee, Y. (2016). Development of the TPACK-Based Curriculum with 3D Printer for Pre-service Teachers. In Proceedings of E-Learn: World Conference on E-Learning (pp. 522-526). Washington, DC, United States: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved March 26, 2019 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/173978/.
© 2016 Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
- Branch, R. (2009). Instructional Design: the ADDIE approach. (pp.9) Kindle Edition.
- Byeon, M., Jo, J., & Jo, M. (2015). The Analysis of Learner’s Motivation and Satisfaction with 3D Printing in Science Classroom. Journal of the Korean Associaton for science education, 25(5) (pp.877-884). Korea,
- Jeong, G. (2014). The product design in the study on the application of 3D printing. Research Bulletin of Package Culture Design, 39(pp.1-11). Korea, Republic of.
- KERIS. (2014). A study on understanding about 3D printer and educational application plan. Korea Education& Research Information Service. Korea, Republic of.
- Lee, Y., Kim, H. (2015). The Effects of an Invention Education Program Using 3D Design and 3D Printers on Elementary School Students' Creativity. The Journal of Practical Arts Education Research, 21(3)(pp.39-54).
- Mishra, P., & Koehler, M.J. (2006). Technological pedagogical content knowledge: A framework for teacher knowledge. Teachers College Record 108(6) (pp. 1017-1054).
- Molenda, M., Persing, J., & Reigeluth, C. (1996). Designing instructional systems. In R. Craig (Ed), Training and development handbook(4th ed) (pp. 266-293). New York: Mcgraw-Hill.
- Park, M. (2015). 3D Printer, the Changes in Art and Art Education. Art Education Research Review, 29(3) (pp.77-98). Korea, Republic of.
- Park, Y., Glenn, J., Gorden, T., Florescu, E. (2013). State of the Future 2040(pp.286). Kyobo Books Press: Korea, Republic of.
- Seels, B., & Richeym, R. (1994). Instructional technology: The definition and domain of the field. Washington, DC: Association for Educational Communications and Technology.
- Shulman, L. (1986). Those who understand: Knowledge growth in teaching. Educational Researcher 15(2) (pp. 4-11).
- Shulman, L. (1987). Knowledge and teaching: Foundation of the new reform. Harvard educational review 57 (pp. 1-22).
- So, Y. (2013). Analysis of the Structural Relations between TPACK(Technology, Pedagogy and Content Knowledge), Teaching Efficacy, and Perceived Teaching Professionalism in Primary School Teachers. Asian Journal of education 14(4) (pp.125-147). Korea, Republic of.
- Stolovich, H., & Keeps, E. (1992). Handbook of human performance technology. San Francisco: Josseybass..
- Branch, R. (2009). Instructional Design: the ADDIE approach. P. 9. Kindle Edition.
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.