EdMedia + Innovate Learning, in Honolulu, HI, USA ISBN 978-1-880094-73-0 Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), Waynesville, NC
In Korea, based on the benefits of e-Portfolio, various researches have been accomplished in order to utilize e-Portfolio not only in elementary schools but in secondary and higher educational institutions as well. Based on the previous researches on educational e-Portfolio, this study was conducted focusing on what e-Portfolio need to be developed for elementary school in Korea. In order to design this system, e-Portfolio has been defined, and the functions of e-Portfolio have been derived from the theoretical framework constructed from the review of previous studies and cases. Finally, the e-Portfolio systems was designed and validated by elementary teachers. This proposed e-Portfolio system will be installed in 2009.
Park, I., Kwon, H., Eom, M. & Reiser, R. (2009). Design of e-Portfolio for elementary school in Korea. In G. Siemens & C. Fulford (Eds.), Proceedings of ED-MEDIA 2009--World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia & Telecommunications (pp. 79-93). Honolulu, HI, USA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved March 22, 2019 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/31487/.
© 2009 Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
- Kim, M.(2002). An effect of portfolio evaluation on science exploration ability and attitude of elementary students. Study on Educational Evaluation, 15(1), 87-113.
- Kim, M. (2006). A study on design and development of e-Portfolio. Journal of Study of Education Technology, 22(2), 1-26.
- Barrett, H.C. (1994). Technology supported assessment portfolio. The Computing Tech, 21(6), pp. 9-12.
- Barrett, H.C. (1998). Electronic Portfolios and Standards. Retrieved May 4, 2008 from http://transition.alaska.edu/www/portfolios/TelEd98Abstract.html.CenterforDigitalStorytelling(2008).CenterforDigitalStorytelling.RetrievedonMay4,2008fromhttp://www.storycenter.org/index1.html.
- Crowe, J., Karayan, S., Maliski, S., McCambridge, T. & Gathercoal, P. (2003). On Implementing Web-based Electronic Portfolios. In C. Crawford et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education International Conference 2003 (pp. 54-57). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
- Feral O.B., & Abdulkadir, G. (2008). Physics students’' perceptions on their journey through portfolio assessment. From the Proceeding of CASE (Conference of Asian Science Education) 2008.
- Grant, S. (2005) Clear e-portfolio definitions: a prerequisite for effective interoperability. In: Proceedings of ePortfolio 2005 Cambridge, UK.
- Wolf, K. & Dietz, M. (1998). Teaching portfolios: Purposes and possibilities. Teacher Education Quarterly, 25(1), 9-22.
- Zubizarreta, J. (2004). The Learning Portfolio. Bolton, MA: Anker Publishing.
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact email@example.com.